Welcome to Scorpio Technology RecruitmentWhere you'll find talented engineers and technology companies across the UK
Scorpio Technology partners with talented engineers and technology companies across the UK. We deliver a first class recruitment service by understanding needs to meet our clients’ expectations.
With expertise in electronic design and embedded software development we know the importance of recruiting proven talent and work tirelessly to build and maintain the strongest networks in the industry.
We deliver permanent and contract recruitment services across several specialist sectors including consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace, marine, rail, defence, security, oil & gas and semiconductor industries. Utilising the latest recruitment technology, we provide a wide range of services and training.
Based in the heart of Leeds, Scorpio Technology believes that building close relationships with employers and candidates, gaining a full understanding of needs and striving to exceed expectations is the key to a successful recruitment process.
Scorpio Technology recognise that our candidates are our most valuable asset and this is engrained into everything we do, from initial consultation, through to post placement follow-ups and beyond.
The pathway to your next job can be a demanding experience and our aim is to find your ideal job ensuring you experience a personalised, first class recruitment service.
Scorpio Technology delivers a personalised recruitment service. The Introductory Consultation ensures we fully understand your situation in order to fulfil your requirements, facilitating a positive outcome. This will be conducted by one of our experienced consultants certified with a NVQ Level-3 in Advice & Guidance.
Scorpio Technology can provide you with a complimentary CV review and advice from one of our experienced consultants. With a wealth of experience recruiting for technical roles as well as a history of providing careers and CV advice, who better to help re-vamp your CV? We are confident we can help improve your response rate.
When it comes to interview preparation, we go to the next level. Whether you simply want a few tips because it has been a while or sector-specific market analysis, we’re here to help. We also provide a broad range of practice tests from arithmetic through to software coding.
Regular Updates, Progress Reports & Feedback
One of the most common frustrations about recruitment agencies is poor communication. Scorpio Technology are determined to ensure that you are updated at every stage of the recruitment process, whether you are successful or not, providing detailed feedback. This is so important to us that it is engrained in our staff training and we have invested in cutting-edge software to ensure nothing is missed.
Employer / Client Services:
Contract & Permanent Recruitment
Scorpio Technology maintains a database of the top technical talent in the UK. We don’t claim to have ‘one of the largest databases in the business’ that you will hear many agencies say. We treat our database as a ‘shortlist’ prioritising quality over quantity utilising our established network, latest software, job boards and a referral scheme to find and work with the best and most reliable candidates available in the UK.
How do we know they are the best? Our candidates are recognised as our most valuable asset and we want to develop long-term relationships with our candidates to help them meet their goals. We have a consultation with every candidate on our database to fully understand not just their skills, but their personal circumstances, requirements, preferences and previous projects. Candidates are contacted regularly whether they are in contract or currently looking to ensure they are updated and that we have correct information for them.
Scorpio Technology specialises in electronics and embedded software across multiple industries including consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace, marine, rail, defence, security, oil & gas and semiconductor industries.
- Analogue & Digital IC design
- FPGA, ASIC and SoC Design and Verification
- RF, Analogue, Digital and Mixed Signal PCB design
- Power Electronics: SMPS, Inverter, Rectifier, AC-AC, DC-DC, VSD, Motors, IGBT, MOSFET
- Embedded Software: C, C++, RTOS, Microcontrollers, DSP, EDA, RTOS, Safety Critical Development, Communication Protocols, Compilers, Matlab
- Test & Certification: Hardware and Software Test, EMC, Environmental, Labview
- Technical/R&D Project Management
Scorpio Technology recognises that along with our candidates, our clients are our most valuable asset. We aim to develop a long-term relationship with our clients based on understanding, trust and successful delivery.
Recruitment can be a very demanding and time consuming task for employers and we aim to make this process as smooth and efficient as possible for you.
- Introductory Consultation: Scorpio Technology will present to you in detail our specialisms, services and discuss your needs, requirements, experiences, processes and preferences. The Introductory Consultation is to ensure you know who we are and what we can provide as well as us gaining a full understanding of you.
- Requirements Analysis: When you have a requirement we will consult with you to ensure we have a full understanding of the vacancy such as skills required, ranked in order of necessity, timescales, internal processes and budgets. A requirements analysis is highly recommended as it will help ensure that there are no complications or delays to your recruitment process.
- Candidate resourcing: As well as our well maintained database we have invested in the latest recruitment software that has the ability to advertise and search on the world’s biggest job sites simultaneously. We will also actively seek referrals from our established network via a variety of media and headhunt to ensure we provide you with the best talent.
You can rest assured that shortlisted candidates and on-line applicants will be kept up-to-date throughout the process and won’t be left frustrated by a lack of communication even if they are not successful.
- Technical and Psychometric Testing: Scorpio Technology offers a comprehensive range of leading technical and psychometric tests via our on-line testing facility. Results and analysis will be emailed directly to you immediately after the test is complete and can be used as part of the screening or interview process.
- e-Timesheet Portal: A functional and intuitive online timesheet portal offering hassle free timesheet approvals and invoice management.
- Managed Interview Day: One of our experienced consultants will be available for you on the day of interview to manage the day. They will meet and greet candidates ensuring they are at the right place at the right time, conduct technical or psychometric tests on-site, collect feedback and provide you a summary of all the feedback at the end of the day allowing you to make an informed decision as soon as you’re ready.
- Bespoke Service Level Agreement: Processes and requirements vary from company to company. We can put together a tailored SLA to fit your processes and expectations right down to the finer detail.
- CRB / DBS and credit report vetting
By Phone: 0113 887 4668
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scorpio Technology LTD
Office 201, 9 Queen Square
Leeds, LS2 8AJ
Registered in England & Wales No. 10295735